01-18-2023, 06:21 AM   #18
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
This thread has past me as it becomes important for OP, so my few cents to this:
Had a bridge onto upper left side, covering 2-3 up to 2-7. Last year in end of april I suffered a heavy inflammation beneath the 2-7 and the bridge had to come out completely, because in between were no teeth left, implants were the only solution.
Got 2 at 2-4 and 2-6 of them in October last year, heal and cure time until beginning of april this year, due to a very close schedule the toothbridge got inserted at the beginning of May.
The insertion was a pain in the ass as the constuct were taken into the lower located studs with small screws and the gum got compressed the first time since years, this burning lasts a few hours and disappeard then.
After a few days I had increased the load as told by the surgeon and my dentist and meanwhile Im happy as could been with this decision.
Those are Straumann Bone Level implants, and are one of the best available. As long as you keep up with good home care they will last a very long time.