View Single Post
      01-11-2023, 12:39 PM   #3072
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep

Drives: nothing fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
To ride the dead horse a few miles further in the new year...
Its the beginning of the year and few new members are appearing, I suppose they have made a few good intents and mostly they will ran out of energy before the March come to an end.
Whats actually more annoying, they had taken a few very young people (16+) of both genders and one of their favorite hobby is posing and photo-taking into the machines or elsewhere into the gym. Unfortunately the head trainer don't care and so they got mostly scared-off by much more older members, which want to train fluently and not into braked-off phases because the machine is blocked by posers.
My very special anger moment is when that girl comes on, I guess not more than 19y/o, not very bright and no eye catcher into all ways. But she wears always these pants which will give women this kind of tushy which is perfect rounded, even if you havent a nice one. This isnt enough, she almost picks up the long barbell, takes it to a free place and sticks around 100kgs on it. Then she sits down, moves her legs under the barbell and lifts the weight very short up and let it crash down with an enormous bang. When she is sure that the most other people are looking at her, she continues to lift the (much more too heavy for her) weight and let it bang back the ground. Then, when shes done (no matter that even some trainers dont know the purpose of this exercise) she got up and pulled her big sized shirt over her head. Just dressed with a sporting bra she dismantels the barbell and return the parts slowly back to their places. Aside of the fact that I wouldnt wear shoes if I hadnt feet, she neither needs a bra... but this is another story
She got pointed out already by trainers and members not to let the weight just fall down. And from another female member the hint, that a nice booty would be made by sports and not from a pant
How do you handle such 'nice' co-sport members?
Ugggh I hate people! Specifically why I train at 4am and have basically the entire gym to myself.
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG