View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #32
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

A couple years ago I was in the market for a used car (Upgrade from my Nissan Exterra). I was seriously set on a white G35 coupe, but when I arrived at the dealership and test drove it, I soon realized it wasn't what I thought it was. The interior was cheap as hell, the leather felt like plastic, the drive fell felt like a mini van... ect ect.

My father made a remark, "Lets go over to the Lexus dealership and see what they have on their pre owned lot". I wasnt too excited when my dad pointed out a JB 325xi and was a breath away from saying lets move on, lets go... as a sales man approached me. Turns out he had just got the job and recently quit at a BMW dealership. He kept on saying, "Oh you must drive it... you must drive it, you just dont understand the dynamics involved in these cars"

So I took his word, after the second turn I KNEW it was the car for me... That was that.

After a year of driving the car and loving every second of it, I realized I wanted a little bit more HP under the hood. So, I sold my 2007 GSXR 600 along with my e46 and managed to get my AW 335i...

Needless to say, I will be in BMW's for some time to come. They are simply amazing. More than cars.

^No seriously, Im infatuated.