View Single Post
      01-16-2024, 08:03 PM   #31
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

Thanks alot BRAKE! lot of good comments and points.
I've been speaking with my agency, there a great bunch of guy's, they said they won't have any issues placing me and they do want to keep up our relationship.

Their just as miffed over the whole saga and actually one of the guy's pretty much repeated to me what you just said below

I'm taking a couple of weeks out and then start re-looking.

I know my worth and what I'm capable of, my do some improvement courses, some tech courses, do some refreshers on (computer) networking etc.

I'm bound to get questions on any interview I land

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAKE! View Post
First of all, sorry this happened to you.

Who knows why they let you go. It could have something to do with you or it could be completely circumstantial (we let go of temps and contractors depending on our needs - not personal at all). Either way, they sound like they have no interest in explaining any further. Best to move on. You also seem like you weren't really enjoying the place to begin with - and that alone would've led to misunderstandings and lack of trust in the future (substantiated or not).

Sometimes the worst things that happens to us can be the BEST. Perhaps if you would've stayed actual fights could've broken out, you could've gotten sabotaged and fired, etc etc. If you can choose to see things as glass half full or half empty, then why not choose to see it half full? What downside can come from a more positive attitude (especially in situations where no explanations are given).

Best of luck!