05-27-2019, 11:53 PM   #3393
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Ok, but again, how does your country differ that much from mine?
Thank you for the heads up, dude, to be honest I didn't know how strict the canadian weapon rulez are, before explanation I thought they were limp as into the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
By well know history I was referring to the Nazi years where many thousands of German citizens were dragged out of their homes, lost everything they owned and sent to the camps where most lost literally everything. They were the proverbial sheep who couldn’t defend themselves. To paraphrase, If people don’t remember history they repeat it.

I hear what you’re saying but.... Similar events have occurred numerous times since the 30’s-40’s Germany. Terrible govts going against the populace are really a bigger threat then are burglars at least as far as mass murder is concerned. Man will always find ways to kill man, there’s no changing that, ever. Peace is always the calm between the storms, we all wish that it lasts as long as possible but it’s violence is always looming and comes on to often. Evil is always with us, civilian and political. IMO.

Germany is a beautiful country and I enjoyed immensely my time in Kiel when my ship was there for Kiel Week back in the 80’s. My wife and I are planning a trip for Bavaria in the near future. Prost
Oh c'mon, really that Nazi killer argument? If someone ran outta theses at least my country is blamed for the cruelty within this dark period. But: I dont feel responsible for this and I refuse to take the shame and other things just because Im a German. Its always necessary to remember the way which has led us to that govt but I dont share the public opinion that we have to be remembered year-by-year-by...you name it. Everybody knows about our history and imo its not necessary to point us to it at every possible moment.
But this go way too far and its also the wrong thread to talk about this.

My old wing was based near Kiel and I was visiting the Iowa during her visit at the Kiel week, that was quite impressing. Chime in when you're here into down south and you need any assistance

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
N54Yankee2707.00