shoei
Banned
Rep

Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
So when a girl talks to guys on tinder but is dating someone it's heavily frowned upon cuz it's whorish but when a girl doesn't succumb to your goating and doesn't want to be treated like a whore it's frowned upon...

Kind of like all your user names and all your different personalities, can you just pick one thing and stick with it? It's confusing and irritating at the same time...
Er I was talking to ASBSECU. I know guys are pigs you are above that of course. You seemed to enjoy the hot babes of the Olympics thread.
Probably not as much as you imagine as you lay there late at night digesting what I wrote, no...

It's not about being above or below "that", it's your schtick is getting old and it's actually quite sad, because on one hand you have someone with enough brains to remember everything about everyone and are genuinely a pretty witty guy, then on the other hand when anyone shows up with a vagina, you become this passive aggressive nitwit and you can't help but become this, thing... That's the part you don't seem to get... You come back time and time again trying to hide under different user names and blend, but you can't... You words are succinctly Quincy, your posts in the picture threads are distinctively Quincy, and the drivel that you spew to women are absolutely Quincy...
smoosh2211.50