08-27-2006, 02:30 AM   #1
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
FS Sirius Satellite receiver with 1 year!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
BACK FOR SALE! FROM ADHD!! =)

Hi guys...

I just bought (yesterday!!) Sirius Satellite receiver for my ride, and activated it... it's got one year pre-paid. I really like it...

And I want to sell it. I want to sell it, because I realized how many OTHER things I wanted to spend this money on, and this was an impulse, money burns a hole in my pocket, kind of purchase. I want Sirius, but right now, I'd rather have spent the money on something else!!

So who wants a sirius receiver with 1 whole year, pre-paid, at much less than retail? plus, if you're SoCal, I'll see what I can do for you about installation!

I'd like $400 for the receiver. I paid like $440, after tax, YESTERDAY. keep in mind that a one year subscription to Sirius, which i DON'T get a discount on, is about $150. Shipping is not much, because it's small and light. Installation is quick and easy, but requires programming at the dealer.

I'm selling it because I don't think I'm able to return it, now that I've activated it! If, on monday, I'm told that I CAN return it, I will post here with 24 hours notice, and then return it if no-one wants to jump on this great price.

Matt

Last edited by ///Matt; 01-09-2007 at 12:34 AM..
Appreciate 0