02-13-2024, 06:23 AM   #20
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep

Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
I'm glad you are happy with your purchase!

I pulled the trigger on Saturday and picked up the same JBL setup. Made the business case to the wife that we needed the upgraded sound so she could rock out to Usher's halftime performance.....it's funny after we hooked it up we watched the last 30 minutes or so of Maverick to hear how the JBL performed.

I really like what I got for the money. I might just get another one for my garage TV's. But I tell you I'm sure there were some folks at my local Best Buy laughing at me trying to get the box to fit into my car. It was a challenging process for sure....
Haha! That is awesome and one of my reasons why we needed one too. So the wife went for it and she loves it!

That is just too funny! The movie Maverick really puts the soundbar / sub through it's paces and shows you what the JBL can really do! I can't believe you used the movie Maverick as well!

I am sure it was a tight fit in your M2! How did you get the box in there? Fold down the back seats? I was able to lay the box across the back seat of my M340i.

I am happy that you and your wife like it! I do plan on buying another one too. Looks like the price went back up to $600. I am not in a dire need for another one, so when it goes on sale again, I might snatch one up.