Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard print View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Arcadia P.D. officer is down…….near Arcadia, California; a civilian has been shot as well. Possible active shooter. The scene is active…..more TBD. We are rolling out to assist.

edit:

The civilian was shot in the face, but is stable.

edit #2:

I just found out the downed officer is my academy classmate. Can this day get any worse?!?
Shit! Sorry, brotha.
Thanks bro! I found out that it was actually my classmate who was shot in the face. He's out of surgery and stable; it was through & through. Another officer took a round to the leg.

For those who were critical of other recent incidents involving barricaded suspects…..

….keep in mind the currently barricaded suspect - who just shot two officers - still hasn't been apprehended despite the scene being contained. Tactical considerations, negotiations, etc. are still in play. We don't just run in (…even though every Officer/Deputy on scene would love to end this suspect considering the actions he committed).

edit: Suspect is in custody. I'm hyper critical about how certain things were handled by certain departments. I can't really go into detail here, but I am kind of livid.