12-30-2022, 04:31 PM   #19
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravaggio View Post
after I run and still outside in my running-shoes I stretch and do a lot of one-legged balancing poses.
recently it seemed my balance was off in that my duration for some of the one-legged stretches was unusually short.

it turned out to be the shoes. They were great for running but bad for balancing yoga-like.

I wonder with all kinds of wacky shoes promising al kinds of health benefits if that when transferring from shoes to barefoot or vice-versa the mans balance / muscle memory is askew. wonder if he got new shoes recently inline with the falling.
Tx, that may be a possibility. I do remember one scary episode he was just standing by the foyer waiting to go out and he just collapsed, so not even moving to be able to trip over something. Maybe he just fainted due to some old age effects, I have no idea.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?