View Single Post
      12-30-2022, 12:47 PM   #15
RonronEG
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: BMW 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Ok, so 100% it's not the vax, you're so sure you can bet your life on it, nothing to talk about here, even though the drs couldn't say that it was due to old age, got it.
The fact that the doctors ran the full gamut of tests and didn't find any abnormalities is all the confirmation you need that this is a result of old age.

Say the vaccine was the culprit- what did it do? Did it damage the vasculature in his lower body? Cause swelling along the spine weakening his leg strength? Caused plaque build up in the brain limiting his balance and motor control? The tests would've shown signs of this and you've confirmed 2x the tests were pristine.

What's troubling to me is that when people blindly blame the vaccine, they completely abandon not just science but all reality. You're posturing that the vaccine may have caused him to fall without any measurable or observable mechanism - that sounds like absolute magic.

Let me clarify- When the JJ was causing people to die the tests showed the blood clots. Doctors could see the platelete count abnormalities in blood work and observe the clots in imaging. They had evidence and eventually linked it to the specific vaccine. You don't have that.

Yeah it sucks getting old and seeing people you care about get hurt, age and, eventually die. Yeah it can be traumatic, yes it makes you think about your eventual demise. Yeah it'd be great if we could blame something else and believe we're always going to be ok. Unfortunately that's not the case. There are better ways to deal with it than abandoning reality chasing this vaccine unicorn.