View Single Post
      12-30-2022, 11:42 AM   #14
MichaelB1969
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2023 G80 Base SSG/Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Tx but I'm sure you heard of the saying that there are lies, damned lies and statistics. Anyway, good luck to you also.

Ok, so 100% it's not the vax, you're so sure you can bet your life on it, nothing to talk about here, even though the drs couldn't say that it was due to old age, got it.
I don’t know about 100% but I can say that based on the fact that elderly people falling is extremely common, it’s certainly much, much more likely that this is the result of old age.

The shuffling comment is true, and falling is also often related to balance versus strength issues. Sometimes it’s not really shuffling but more that elderly folks don’t lift their feet as much and so they can catch more easily on things.

There are good exercises he could for both the foot issues and for balance. I’d check YouTube and you’ll find a bunch.

As for the vaccine, some people have certainly had dizziness as a symptom, which usually goes away in short order. Anything is possible, but again, in this case there is likely a more mundane cause. Especially if he’s not experiencing any dizziness.

Last edited by MichaelB1969; 12-30-2022 at 04:59 PM..
Needsdecaf6511.50