View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 08:45 AM   #9
unluky
Major
Rep

Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I was the BlackBerry crack dealer of my group too. I converted 1/2 a company with them seeing what I could do with my BB. For 2-3 years there we can most of our exec communications with BBM. It was glorious.

I still believe if you remove app support from the equation - the BB OS was the best out there. But in this day and age - you can NOT take app support out of it and BB fumbled that one - badly.

And once BB switched to Android and taught me how to use it - I had no further use for them. Sad story really, but it is what it is. I still have my super old curve in a draw somewhere I find occasionally and remember how I would type out multi page emails on it almost as fast as I could on a PC.

Now I voice to text almost everything as virtual keyboards just don't work for me.

I used to be a flagship Samsung the day they came out or die, but I held onto my S9+ for long enough to get that money wasting bug out of me and just finally went with the S20 FE. Still a nice upgrade over the s9+, but at 1/2 the cost of a flag ship. Guess I'm getting old and specs don't impress me anymore - especially when they don't change my experience much.

What good is bragging about gigabit internet if all you do is watch Netflix with it? LOL