05-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #38
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
I imagine you do not have people coming to your house reading the meter anymore. Like everyone else you probably have an wireless electronic meter who phone home your usage. I wonder if there is some sort of setting on the meet that sends a message to the water company that say the water is flowing at an unusual rate. I doubt they looking at each person bill and letting them know something might be wrong.
when we bought the house the water company came by to turn the water on and noticed that our system did not have the updated transmitters so he ended up installing them that way meters are read without having a meter guy walking around the neighborhood.

my issue now is i've been looking into our sprinkler system and according to the neighbors cost to use the sprinkler system during say the summertime when there's not much rain cost go anywhere from $600-$1000! also, i saw a receipt from the previous owners sitting on the water sprinkler control panel and i saw for Winterization $6700! now i don't know if that's just money owed throughout the year or if that's what it cost to winterize. i'm afraid to even turn the sprinklers on but i really need to know where all the sprinkler heads are so i can flag them before aerating the yard any ideas?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg