View Single Post
      01-05-2023, 01:37 PM   #19
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I usually listen to audiobooks and/or meditate with Headspace. They have sleep sessions.

When I’m not able to fall asleep, it’s because I’m anxious or worried about something. I use sleeping piano or guitar on Spotify sometimes. .
Definetly going to look into those, I have been using "Nature Sound" app for probably 10 years or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
Some nights I have a little THC, either gummy or seltzer,
I would like to try these also, I just dont know where to get them (Noobie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I also have sleep apnea and I usually go to sleep late like 2am. I keep some earbuds on my nightstand and I pop one in once in bed and listen to podcasts..
I'm going to try this. Was always kinda nervous about falling asleep with them in but I have no logical reason why

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
No TV in my bedroom ever!
Me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
Me and my wife have a bit of a weird routine. We have 2 couches in the main room with the big TV and we fall asleep watching it every night, then get up at 1 or 2 am and go to bed.
I wouldnt be opposed to this, but the getting up part I may need to scratch that off

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
I have been very successful treating OSA patients with custom oral appliance. I am one of two dentists who have a sonar/ultrasound machine to evaluate the nasal and oral airway. I use it to establish the ideal treatment position of the lower jaw and tongue. Then I dial in the position to remove any snoring. In most of my cases I am able to increase the airway efficiency by 190% or greater. My best to date has been a 655% increase in air flow.

Sleep dreams.
I wish you were closer b/c ideally I would prefer an oral device over Cpap, surgery or no action at all