joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep

Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
Stupid enough to not put oil in a car when they were changing it and drive it until the heads blow. Then offer to either rebuilt the motor or buy the car from the owner, who wanted his car but a new motor because he didn't trust them.

Anyway, don't buy used sports cars, ever. You're buying someone else's problem as far as I'm concerned. Lesson learned.
That's a heck of an experience. I've until now bought 2 Premium Selection cars that are like most of you know cars that are on sale by official BMW dealers. I've zero complains so far. First bought with around 25k and drove up to 130k with no problems whatsoever. Second car bought with 17k on the clock and currently with 106k and again no problems at all. This premium service also runs with 2 years warranty but it won't cover everything. So i guess you need to be also lucky somehow - but I don't have as achievement buying cars from random car dealers or privately. I need somehow some secure base. Buying second hand cars will never be a safe decision.

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Bumpinjeep5466.50