B58-M340iX
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by workerONE View Post
Doom Eternal. It takes a lot of time to get good.
Played both Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal for many, many hours. Doom Eternal is an entirely different ballgame. I have a friend who could barely pass the first level in 2016 on the lowest difficulty. I told him not to even try Eternal until he masters 2016, but even then, he's in for a rude awakening, especially with the DLC campaign.

I play a lot of FPS games of old and new: Quake II RTX and other versions of Quake, all the flavors of OG 1993 Doom/Doom2 (using ZDoom and neural upscale technologies), Warzone, Borderlands, Metro series. Many of the Resident Evil games, Gears of War, Dying Light. Strategy games like Starcraft and RPG games like Diablo and Final Fantasy. I have yet to play Elden Ring, but I loved Demon's Souls (PS5) remake and played many hours of Dark Souls 3 on PC, so should be right up my alley.

I highly, highly recommend Returnal for PS5. Difficult at first, but it gets a little easier as you level up and retain items.

My anticipated upcoming games are: God of War Ragnarok (PS5), Callisto Protocol, and the Dead Space Remake. I think there are some others that I'm forgettng.
Attached Images