03-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #54
N52UNED
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 328i/330BPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay2nak View Post
Totally agree all counts. ESPN coverage is bullshit. As soon as it's all over, they cut to next programming. No interviews, no highlights or analysis. Why the F did ESPN pay to carry if they not going to do it right. Cars look absolutely stupid. It's a joke. I don't know if I can go through a whole season of this. I wonder if they will repeat the shows like NBC used to do. My guess is they won't, so you better have room on your DVR to record all the shit.
This is what really got me. Seriously. Hell they'll program 5 hours for a fricken NASCAR race ... but F1 can't even get an extra 30 minutes at least for interviews. It's not like they can't pay someone to pickup their feed. Analysis wouldn't been nice too. The walk of the pre-race grid was a joke ... and there was absolutely no commentating from the pits whatsoever. ESPN can't hold a candle to NBC's coverage.

It's total BS that NBC ditched their F1 coverage because they didn't want to support the competition's parent company. Ridiculous! Competing networks regularly air sitcoms that are produced by a competing network ... not to mention syndicated re-runs which they pay for the rights to air.