View Single Post
      07-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #17
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Thank you for the review. It's been said by most reviewers that the adaptive suspension is comfortable in sport+, something that was seldom or never heard about the E9X M3 so I'm not surprised if this leave to an overall less sharp feel. As other here it's not something I like to hear obviously but it doesn't surprise me that someone felt that. Same with the steering, it's been reported by most that it lacks the level of feedback you get in the E9X M3. So your observations sounds legit and not out of the ordinary to me in the scenario of jumping from your car into the new vs the old M3. Doesn't matter how long ago it was. You would remember the level of difference you felt.

Not something I like to hear and while I'm not telling you that you are "wrong" I hope I will feel less of a loss of sharpness in the chassi with the passive suspension. The adaptive suspension is of a newer generation, likely much "improved" which mean more filtering of road imperfections, the passive suspension is hopefully much more like the old one, I 'll know soon enough
Appreciate 0