Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post

Boy just got out of an 8 car pile up - him being the 8th car. First off, he's okay. Major cuts and burns from the airbag, sore shoulder from the seat belt. They were all driving the speed limit...

For his part, since he couldn't see around the car in front of him...when the Jeep hit the car in front of them, he didn't have enough reaction time to do anything. He tried to steer clear...but probably made the impact worse. There's hardly any damage to the back of the Jeep...and that was the only car able to drive away.

In PA, as most states, beings he hit the car in front of him, this part of the accident was his fault. So I'll get dinged for his total and the damage to the back of the Jeep (guessing that's 500 to a grand.)

Jetta has to be totaled, engine oil, power steering, and coolant all left at the scene. Front end is gone, windshield, doors, airbags.

All involved were kids 18 and under just leaving high school. Lack of driving awareness at its best.

And before one of you chumps chimes in with a "this thread is worthless without pics" - I know how yinz love carnage.
Glad he's ok and hopefully he logs it in his driving experience memory bank. That's all that really matters.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.