View Single Post
      11-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #63
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
+1 to everything sflgator said. I only bought it because I knew I could mod to get 370+whp without spending a lot of money.

But I suppose that the way this thread its going... What's for lunch today? I think we're going to do that pizza hut: 2 pizzas and that new desert combo thing they have for $20 bucks.
I mean I really think the Infiniti G37 is a phenomenal "bang for your buck" if you keep it stock...in a stock for stock comparison, the G37 is 8-9/10th's of a BMW 335i for much less $$, imho, but once you mod, there's just no comparison. I still love the Infiniti's...great cars, imho, but as great as the VQ engine is (and it IS a great engine), it's just about tapped out with much less TQ than a stock 335i. I spent some good $$ modding my '04 G35 and maybe got an add'l ~ 10WHP. Like I said before, unless a G37 driver goes F/I (and spends $7k+), he's got nothing on a tuned 335i.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |