CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
right?? they are so condescending and uptight its actually kind of funny when/if you remove yourself from that environment.

i also managed to reduce my electronics spending drastically after leaving, rn im running a computer that cost me roughly $600-700 all included and it's doing more than fine...

but now every day i look at buying a BMW so idk if it was good after all
It's ridiculous. Part of my job is going to different school systems my company has contracts with and discussing technology plans and needs with the administrators/board members. The guy who was in my position before basically was a know-it-all with no communication skills and pissed everyone off. If the district's equipment was a month out of date he would just tell them they were idiots.

Many of these people are very smart, make a ton of money, but literally sit home in a closet all day figuring out how to manipulate people. One guy I work with is a pathological liar, and he lies about the stupidest things that nobody would care about. He's likely never been on a date.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park