View Single Post
      05-24-2014, 12:57 AM   #175
BaNaNaBoy69
Canada
Rep

Drives: E88

Garage List
If money were no object, I highly doubt one would choose fake over authentic. Then why don't you just go buy a knock-off of everything for a fraction of the price of the real thing? You can pretend to be rich without having to pay the big bucks. In China, anything you can think of is knocked-off, even products and brands at grocery stores.

Call a spade a spade - looks like a fake, smells like a fake, probably a fake. People who buy fake things are pretentious people with no pride who can't afford the real thing, period. They are posers pretending to be ballers, walking around thinking no one knows they are wearing or using fake things, when others can spot it a mile away because they own, sell or work with the merchandise. They might impress their ignorant friends, but those who know will just be snickering behind their back. I was one of those people when I was in college and didn't know any better, but no more! Yes, buying counterfeit supports organized crime and even terrorism. It's the same as people who put an M badge on their non-M car.

Buy within your means or don't buy at all. Save up or make more money until you can buy the real thing. I think it's more respectable to buy an authentic cheaper brand than a counterfeit luxury brand.