View Single Post
      09-19-2016, 10:45 AM   #49
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixdout View Post
And for the past few months, I've laid off the carbs and only ate meats and fatty foods. Guess what..... I've lost weight. Fat foods is what we should be eating.

Ketogenic diet is not unhealthy. The kool-aid people are drinking that think that is some good shit. Who is her supplier?

We should not be researching articles in regards to statistical studies on what foods people eat to lose weight, but research articles that are scientific studies of the bodies digestive system. We should be learning how the body responds to different foods and see what it likes. I can guarantee you that what are body responds better too is also healthier.

Work of art the body is.
Eating better and limiting intake will always lose weight. And the Ketogenic Diet, if followed properly, can be effective for some and is not unhealthy, as I stated earlier. It is the people that dont understand what they are doing, or not monitoring properly that end up having issues while they are on the Ketogenic Diet.

Again, it is not for everyone and shouldnt be recommended at the frequency is it currently done. It is the latest fad for every "nutritionist" to say that you should go Keto.

A true Ketogenic Diet would involve measuring your food out, following strict guidelines with what you can/can not consume, and be followed up with routine labwork. You can easily go from healthy to kidney failure by not monitoring your body and knowing where you are at.