View Single Post
      09-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #45
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by antych View Post
You're not a freak, just an uneducated fool who can't read. I said it's population studies and it's proven not to work. Some people manage to burn off excess glucose while they are young and their metabolism is high, but it does nothing in stopping obesity epidemic. At worst you waste a lot of time and can injure yourself, trying to fix a problem you created in the first place. It's just dumb and you will eventually get fat as you get older.

Your best argument so far was "my wife is a dietitian". What are you still doing here?
And do you not see the irony here? It works for some and not others which is exactly what i told you the ketogenic diet is. Lay off the tin foil for a day and stop trying to shift responsibility to someone else for issues and maybe you'll learn something.

Edit: did you read your link?

The researchers behind the study found that people who have had success losing weight share a few things in common: They weigh themselves at least once a week. They restrict their calorie intake, stay away from high-fat foods, and watch their portion sizes. They also exercise regularly.

And the very first study listed wasn't a "population"study, it was a study of 30 people...

Last edited by csu87; 09-17-2016 at 12:53 PM..
Halewafa353.00