View Single Post
      11-29-2022, 01:43 PM   #1263
M5Rick
General
Rep

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
As for Brazil ,I just had Charlie and Ferrari in mind ..

Because "today" Binotto responds to self-submitted resignation from Ferrari at Racingnews365.nl

=>https://racingnews365.nl/binotto-rea...ag-bij-ferrari

Translated for you guys (in short)

Bionotto's reaction in the Ferrari press release reads as follows: "It is with appropriate sadness that I have decided to no longer continue my collaboration with Ferrari. In doing so, I leave a company that I love and have been a part of for 28 years. to make."

"I am taking this decision with the full conviction and with that the peace of mind that I have given everything to achieve the goals set. I am leaving a united and growing team. A strong team, and I am sure that they are ready to achieve the highest goals in the future."

"I think this is the right step for me to take, as hard as this decision is for me. I want to thank everyone at home base who made this journey with me. It was a journey that consisted of difficulties, but certainly also out of a great deal of satisfaction."

Too bad ! I really liked the friendly Italian clown ...
Goodbye Bino , we will miss you !
I liked him too and well..28 years with them is a long long time, he has those Ferrari secrets and tension will grow about where he will go and not necessarily as a team manager.