View Single Post
      11-13-2022, 07:37 PM   #308
lens
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Sure . This means you don't mess with MAX ..

If I remember the situation correctly , MAX was running the pole lap at Monaco while CHECO crashed in the front deliberately to secure his P2 or P3 at the startgrid in the Monaco GP .
Then came Sainz and crashed into CHECO ..
At that moment I still remember , I was in disbelief .Actually lost in words ..
I re-watched the incident and it looked very suspicious and so it was !
CHECO won the Monaco GP ....

So... I'm not surprised by MAX's reaction from today .
And no wonder that MAX couldn't say that in his interviews.

After all , I'm pretty sure Checo Isn't a saint !

Let's watch it again ..

Everyone bitching about max, but look at Leclerc begging for 3rd place (which would be 3 points btw) vs Perez begging for 6th (which would be 2 pts)

Perez wouldn't need to beg if he just drove better this weekend and the weekends before.

He's a #2 driver, he would never win a championship, or beat Max, he had the chance in the beginning of the season, and he just didn't perform.

The fact that Max had to pit early for damage, then managed to go from last to 6th, and pass Perez already tells you how much better of a driver he is.

Next year is his last year, and Perez will be booted off the team for someone else.

And Lewis is always throwing shade at Max, dude gave him zero space and somehow Max got the penalty lmao, they didn't cause any issues all season and the only time they had a chance to win, Lewis squeezes him like he always does to any driver and gets away Scot free.

How anyone likes Hamilton is beyond me, dude drives dirty, and people jump to his defense all the time, he isn't even a good driver, look how he drove all season, and hasn't even won a race yet, and he always plays the victim card of "I always have a target on my back"

As VER said, he went for the gap, it costed him 5 seconds, but it costed HAM the win. I seriously hope HAM never wins another race again so he's exposed as a fraudulent champion.
Mr Pete1596.50
M5Rick59568.00
NYG10579.50