View Single Post
      02-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #24
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

OP I don't want to be offensive to you, so please don't read this in a malicious way.

Nearly all girls that are cheaters, flirty with countless guys, etc. are always looking for attention and she's clearly bored of you. She uses you as her solid home base and undoubtedly loves you to some extent since she keeps coming back. She will never be faithful to you until she starts hitting a brick wall when she goes out (getting older and shut down more frequently by other guys, and ends up wanting that solid home base).

I would also like to add that she'll almost make you feel like you have power when you call her out and she gets on her knees and says she's sorry. But let's be honest, since you keep taking her back, she 100% controls the relationship whether you believe that or not.

The reason I chose to post on this thread is because I absolutely can't stand that feeling of "loss" when it comes to relationships. I'm not sure of your financial status, but if you can afford a ticket to SoCal and want to get away from all that BS for a weekend I'd be more than happy to meetup at the beach and wingman for you anytime man. Anybody that posts humility on something like this clearly isn't a scumbag.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i