Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Fingers crossed. Our middle child (29 years old) is in the Air Force, he was on course when this quarantine stuff started so they sent him home, which means he's here with us.....he went up to the little grocery store at the end of our street earlier today and some woman went off on him in the parking lot because he wasn't wearing a mask.....some folks are starting to feel the pressure I think, and it might take a while but like anything else the pressure will have to be let off at some point.

We were in the same grocery store and there are some shortages, a bit frustrating because people are hoarding frozen food, meat and eggs. I sense that folks are getting a bit testy about it....me, I'm chill but some folks don't perform well under pressure.....but you know that.
That sucks. Think him for his service even if it isn't on our side of the border.

I have yet to have anyone say anything to me about not wearing a mask as I keep my distance. But if they do, it would be in their best interest to keep their distance.

I'm about sick of people thinking they are experts because they read Facebook last night.....since they couldn't stay in a Holiday Inn.
I agree. I keep N95 masks with me due to work, but the large percentage of people walking around with masks on are wearing masks that offer no protection from fine particles from sneezes or coughs (...mostly homemade masks made from cotton or a similar fabric or masks that are not medical grade). Essentially their masks are just for appearances. I'm waiting for someone to say something to me about not wearing a mask so I can burst their bubble(s). Nobody has said anything to me yet.
Rmtt8221.00
Murf99314116.00