10-05-2022, 12:14 PM   #1540
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
I'm a pretty lucky guy. Got my chance to drive some exotic/supercars at the Exotics Racing experience in Vegas for the 2nd time now in the past couple years. This was Monday for a work trip. Got to shred with an Ferrari F430 and a Porsche GT3 RS. The F430 was ok, tough comparison to the 488 GTB I got last time. But let me tell you....that Porsche was amazing!

This has inspired me to setup a track day next year with my car. Would love to spend some serious time with an instructor and get a better feel for how to drive smooth and fast.
All I've ever driven at ER in Vegas is Porsche, even when they used to actually have access to the inside track on the speedway there. The first time, instructor asks "OK, who's selected the Porsche for today?" A few of us raise our hands. "OK, I know who the real drivers are, good choice"

Another similar company came to the local little airport, but it was only a squashed oval, MAYBE 500' There I just went all-out straight in Ferrari.