02-16-2019, 05:43 AM   #306
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Thanks Rmtt that means a lot! I really try and focus on balanced fitness emphasizing function as you said. Interesting thing is I haven’t felt the need to supplement with prescribed Testosterone, surprisingly. I still feel great at my age. Don’t ask me how but I do. Good genetics, healthy living, low stress I guess. No idea about my “T” levels but I would assume they are normal.

As far as my success maintaining Strength,speed and endurance I will attribute a lot of it to my collegiate athlete days. Many of the principles and training methods I did back then I will still use today. Example....agility drills and track workouts.

I found your post about TRT interesting. I know a lot of guys my/our age use that treatment with great success. I haven’t needed it yet and will hold off as long as I can. I truly believe that the Squats, Deadlifts and Cleans have really help activate growth and T production even at my age. Well I’ve babbled enough. And thanks again for the compliment!
TRT is great....but only if you need it. Once "on" your on for life so remember that. If you are having no issues and making the progress you are making.....I'm sure your levels are where they need to be.