02-15-2019, 11:48 PM   #305
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep

Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I'm jealous of that mile!

I'm lazy....so it won't be until after the wedding until I start pushing that!

You've got great numbers everywhere. That's functional strength/endurance, and you don't see a lot of people with both combinations!

Most shine in one area or the other, but you're nailing it all!
Thanks Rmtt that means a lot! I really try and focus on balanced fitness emphasizing function as you said. Interesting thing is I haven’t felt the need to supplement with prescribed Testosterone, surprisingly. I still feel great at my age. Don’t ask me how but I do. Good genetics, healthy living, low stress I guess. No idea about my “T” levels but I would assume they are normal.

As far as my success maintaining Strength,speed and endurance I will attribute a lot of it to my collegiate athlete days. Many of the principles and training methods I did back then I will still use today. Example....agility drills and track workouts.

I found your post about TRT interesting. I know a lot of guys my/our age use that treatment with great success. I haven’t needed it yet and will hold off as long as I can. I truly believe that the Squats, Deadlifts and Cleans have really help activate growth and T production even at my age. Well I’ve babbled enough. And thanks again for the compliment!

Last edited by FlaPatsFan; 02-16-2019 at 12:13 AM..