03-09-2023, 09:35 AM   #21
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Mercedes AMG made progress compared to 2022. But at this stage, it's not enough to truly threaten Ferrari and Red Bull. They could claw back in forthcoming races if they change the W14 design. Aston Martin shows that the Mercedes engine has potential to keep up with the front runners.

I was surprised that Hamilton didn't manage to pass Sainz in the final stages of the Bahrain race. He came close and it seemed that Sainz couldn't keep him behind him. Maybe tire degradation of the Mercedes from fighting Alonso or did Ferrari change a power setting near the end of the race ? Gap between Sainz and Hamilton was less than 3 seconds (2.925s) at the chequered flag.
Sure . And that's why Wolff called *Allison back , to make (something)! from the underperforming W14.

Further Wolff said : We can't go on like that , even the Aston is faster than us .
Allison started already with the job to improve the W14 and the first improvements will be for at Jeddah .

I say , that won't be easy because who knowns in advance if the W14 improvements will work at the track .
Whatever Mercedes improves they will never beat the combination MAX and the RB19 , because that's the holy F1 grail...

Let's keep in mind : MAX was 1 sec. faster during the race than Mercedes and Ferrari while Gianpiero Lambiase (GP) called MAX to please slow down .
Finally MAX slowed down and ran with 90% of the HONDA power because Lambiase said over the onboard radio to MAX :
MAX please slow down ! This Isn't a race for us ...

Useless to say that the RB19 is better than the RB18 from last year and MAX looks sharper than ever before ...
MAX's hunger to win will never stop , put MAX in a competitive car and the rest drives for P2 !
As we have seen last year : MAX won't take prisoners !

Regarding the Jeddah street circuit :
The Jeddah track looks like a curse to me ...
If something goes wrong at this track , the dangerous walls and the blind turns are all over the place .
I said it last year and this year I'll say it again :
The Jeddah track is like a rat trap and it actually can't meet the FIA security measures !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 03-09-2023 at 09:43 AM..
M5Rick60032.50
NYG10730.50