View Single Post
      06-25-2020, 08:18 AM   #32
rommeeeezy
Private
Rep

Drives: BMW F97 X3M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
That's what my dad picked up as his daily driver. All the modern compact sport sedans felt watered down relative to his E90, and the Porsche Boxster/Cayman were too low for him, so Macan S it was. It's basically a hatch on stilts that you can still throw into corners. Fun car, especially in Miami Blue.

If only Porsche would produce a smaller sedan starting in the $60k range, that would be a dream come true.
I've been leaning towards a Macan Turbo (used) to be the next do it all car option over the X3M. Seems to check all the boxes I need (fit 4.5 people comfortably, better ride quality, and much cheaper than a new X3M, however, the older tech and possibly more expensive maintenance is what scares me away).

For a combo, I would really love the new A90-91 Supra + whatever that Toyota dealership would have in an SUV that's cheap. I just feel like I want the next car sports car I get to feel a little special. My best friend's dad owned an NSX since 1990s and I've always thought that was such a cool idea to just have something that timeless, essentially your whole life. Only problem is that there's not a manual yet for the A90 and that's the one that will be the true enthusiast car.

Also, considering finding a 2010-2013 E9X M3, manual. Just feel like that car is going to be, and kind of already is, super special.

Mainly trying to stay within a 70k budget (all-in).
Germanauto9702.50