12-31-2019, 04:24 PM   #16
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinekarthik View Post
Thank you! For some reason when I spoke to the tirerack about the the Scorpion Verde All Season they said it's meant for Porsche and that's why it doesn't show up for X5.

Is it safe to assume I can do the staggered set-up with Pirelli Scorpion Verde even though it shows up as not compatible for X5?
I'd run a square winter set just for this trip. The 275 will fit on the 10.5 - not ideal but it'll work - and figure out a longer term solutiom for A/S when you're closer to replacing the stock summers.

Porsche N0 designation on tires means it Porsche tested and approved. When I sold tires decades ago, I'd recommend to customers not to mix tire since the tread pattern could be slightly different, rubber compound etc.

As long as the sizes match up to what's on your vehicle, you're good. It's one of the reasons why I shy away from 21s on my G05 know what a PITA it is to find tires for it.

Appreciate 1