View Single Post
      10-24-2023, 08:30 AM   #98
domacuratl
Rep

Drives: BMW M4

Suggestion for weight lost and getting healthy

I highly recommend for anyone who is serious about losing weight, getting in shape and metabolically get their health in good standing; Keto or Carnivore would be the best two diets. I for one currently am doing Keto. I have recomp my body literally and I am in the best shape of my life. I plan on getting even more leaner and more muscular for my 44th birthday. When it comes to diets I've tried all kinds including vegan which had me at my weakest and quite possible the worst diet of all IMHO due to the B12 vitamin deficiency by totally cutting out animal products. Since being on keto my energy levels are great, I feel strong and blood panels are good. I am uploading 2 years of my bodpod results to prove I am living proof this diet works and also an example of what my dinner meal look like. Now I will admit as for the Keto diet I don't follow it to a "T" when it comes to the ratios of fats, carbs and proteins. I eat lots of protein more like a full plate of meat and a plate of salad with 2 eggs and cheese. I also do intermediate fasting 16 in total and have a 8 hour eating window. I only eat twice a day on most days sometimes I eat 3 meals if my body is demanding me to if I have been crushing it in the gym.
Attached Images

Last edited by domacuratl; 10-24-2023 at 10:57 AM..
M4Tejas788.00
xander_g1007.50