View Single Post
      10-17-2023, 11:51 AM   #95
xander_g
Major
Rep

Drives: G30 M550i

Garage List
Hire someone to build you a nutrition plan so you're clear on what you can't and can't have. Hire a personal trainer, minimum twice a week, followed by 30 min of cardio - target heart rate 125-135. Do meal-prep based on above nutrition plan, if not able, hire someone. Also if able, find someone to go to the gym with you to keep yourself accountable. Bonus, if you can cut dairy, processed sugar, and quit smoking.

Personal note, I have back injuries so it's a challenge for me. My motto is has been that I can't out-train a poor diet and food is now fuel and a lifestyle choice. I still go out and have a meal but I pay attention to what I order. That 5 minutes of chewing/taste will result in hours of regret. For me it's 80% diet and 20% exercise.

I'm 39, smoked a pack a day since the age of 15 and lived a generally unhealthy lifestyle which resulted in back injuries and me weighing 255lbs. No longer smoke or drink, made some lifestyle choices and currently down to 222lbs in about 6-7 months, target weight is 209 @ 15% bodyfat. Weight training 5 days a week following each session with 30min cardio.

Commit and be accountable to yourself. You'll feel, look and perform better in every area of your life. You can do it.
chassis6554.00