07-05-2020, 11:03 PM   #217
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep

Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
wow cant believe how much blindly you re supporting Vettel guys.. you may love him and want to support him, i do respect that.. but like there is/was nothing wrong with him just victimizing him like Ferrari killed his career.. its his 6th season with Ferrari.. 6th..

it is not rational, he blew a lot of good chances.. and i want to remind you guys, his quote he loves to say.. "Im a racing driver, i always have to find some excuse.." and now blaming mechanics for setting the car wrong is in another level.. wow.. he had more than 4 hours of track time to set the car right before quali.. i highly doubt there wont be a 4 times world champion like him again in this way.. i hope on next A1 Ring race weekend he ll smash the whole grid, otherwise it ll start to get funny.. cheers..
Yeah, I think I agree with this statement to an extent. He's just made too many mistakes over the last three or so years. I think most people would agree that had he not made so many mistakes, Ferrari would most likely have kept him on the team.

Also, anyone who suggests that Ferrari is sabotaging his career/car setup/race strategy/etc for whatever reason is delusional. Established and successful teams are in it for the results, both driver and team. What do they gain by doing so? Literally nothing. Ferrari may not be getting much right these days, but even they aren't that stupid. Vettel may not have liked the setup he was give for the race, but I'd wager to say that was a risk they were willing to take considering how slow they have been.
yco5748.50
M5Rick60091.50