View Single Post
      11-18-2022, 02:48 PM   #97
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah.Just read your article , and Carlito said about (+/-) the same from in my Dutch article .
Interesting ..
All F1 drivers are so deep into their profession that they can tell in one instant if it was deliberate or not.
All they do all day long is looking at telemetry where throttle, brake and steering resoponse differs from them to the competition.
They know within 1/10 or even 1/100 at every corner if their steering, braking and throttle was up to par or sub par. It's that close.
So if we can see it, they can smell it.

As far as FP2 went, it's still looking good for LEC compared to PER, although LEC complained about the ferrari speed.
I hope LEC finishes above PER. Just because he's been the better driver this year. Where LEC was mainly hampered by failing ferrari strategy and pitstop performance, PER was hampered by his own sub par driving compared to VER (esp mid season where VER was flying, PER was often trailing far behind).
I don't think LEC is up to VER levels, as he also made more drivers errors this year than Max imho, but his driving sure has been better than PER imho, so that would make him a deserved runner up.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
M5Rick60010.50
Autobacs1346.50
DrFerry6728.50
NYG10680.00