06-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #68
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Depends... If you're talking about synthetic ingredients or stuff prone to abuse like steroids, of course there's the risk. Personally, I usually go organic, responsibly sourced ingredients, which doesn't harm your body at all. But of course, I'm talking about the supplementation of vitamins and nutrients that we are missing out on from our foods, since topsoil degradation started since the 1920's, and our meat-providing animals are eating stuff they're not exactly designed to digest, such as feeding cows corn instead of grass, where some farmers even have to extricate it manually via a surgically created fistula .
Yep exactly if you want to discuss everything much more precisely, I'm at the same track!
That's why I stopped eating "average" discounter meat as well as breakfast meat

I found out that an cheese toast sandwich got more workout potencial then an break fast meat sandwich ( sliced salami ).
I started having abnormal stomach issues, battled with sinus, lost alot of weight, developed histamin, lactose, intolerance and to think on a workout was impossible at that time.
Then I red about an article that was about the chinese food culture, the connection's to certain illnesses because of plain and simple wrong behavior when it goes to food.
The day I stopped to eat ( trash-discounter ) meat my health began getting better and better and better. Still battling with a few problem's but I'm recovering.
We are talking about almost 20 year's of wrong food...and now my body has to sweat out that B.S.
All I say is my experience and why shouldn't I protect innocent life's when I have the oppurtunity with just taking a little life time and writing in an forum about it.
As I said, what I wrote had nothing but the best intension's.

Last edited by vsix; 06-25-2015 at 02:21 PM..