View Single Post
      03-05-2023, 07:36 PM   #57
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
I've read several posts, "I could have made millions if only I...". Has anyone followed their gut on a decision and actually made millions or a substantial sum of money? I'm asking an honest question here. I would love to hear the story. Just seems retrospective regrets may not be "real" regrets.
Buddy I know got into crypto and made millions as I was told. Was ready to retire at 40 but didn't cash out and lost most of it. But I hear he is still doing pretty good.

I know alot of people who made a ton of money in real estate. One guy was broke like 5 years ago with zero education, now building 5 million dollar houses and bought land for 100+ unit apartment complex. In my area it seems that only an idiot didn't make money on real estate......

As they say, if you don't risk you will not be drinking champagne or fools always get lucky

Many of my friends work from 9 to 5, with high education and high salaries. It's people that didn't even make it to colleges lol that make millions and ready to retire at 40. At least that's what I noticed.

I am just an average guy, with education, but not a high salary )) so I don't make shit and I am just not comfortable risking what I already have. That's the problem

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 03-05-2023 at 07:46 PM..
KRS_SN13479.00