Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I daily my Charger Hellcat and have it up for sale. Would like to free up $ for non-car things even though I love the car. Doubt it will sell for a $ I am ok with letting it go at thanks to Dodge giving away new Hellcats. So just kicking around ideas at this point.

Anyway, I can't come up with any viable replacements that I would actually be happy with for more than a couple months. Really looking for AWD or RWD. Something FWD would have to wow me. If it's no fun to drive, I'm not interested.

It's just me so I don't NEED another sedan, but it'd be nice. Ideally, cut purchase price in half so in the $30k area (Can be used.) Has to not be a nightmare to drive in snow.

Obvious option would be WRX/STi, but outdated power plant, boy racer & I have read a lot of owners complain about the crap power band and rev hang. Do they still have junk stereos? I need a good stereo. Not really wanting to rip it all out. Just did that project with my MSM.
2013-2016 Audi S4. Fun to drive, AWD 6Spd MT or 7 Spd Dual clutch tranny, nice power, 4 doors. Prices range from 30k to 35k

15' 335 xdrive

13'-14' Porsche Boxster