View Single Post
      12-05-2021, 01:16 PM   #16
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

I saw Eddie Izzard at the first of November '21 and everyone had to show proof of vaccination and wear a mask throughout the entire show. A small price to pay to get out to a live show again IMO. It's just a little bit ironic that Eddie Izzard was the last live show I saw before the Covid lockdowns started. That was back in November '19 in Dublin.
I also had tickets to Judas Priest in Halifax on November 4 '21. JP was rescheduled to April because their guitar player had an aortic aneurysm in late September while on stage. Luckily one of the stage hands recognized what was going on and got EMTs on the way immediately. He probably saved Richie's life. You can bet I won't miss that show if it actually goes ahead.
I have also been sitting on tickets to Wacken Open Air in Germany since August of '19. The festival was supposed to be the first weekend of August '20, then '21 and now, hopefully, August '22... fingers crossed. I can't wait to get back in to the mosh pit I just hope it's a little drier than in '17. What a mudfest that was!
Attached Images