Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Well boys (and girls) the night was a success!

Per usual, I did my best to make my intentions clear from the very beginning. Not ever looking to mislead or hurt anyone. So, here is my contribution to this thread, hot off the press. Even with stay at home orders I think we managed to have a pretty good time.

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I'm glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my "wing couple." If you don't already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I've known both since high school and they "get me." Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn't worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn't very shy, so I thought she wouldn't mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don't have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn't help but think "you need to make a move here" but she's too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I'm used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn't even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it's closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn't know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn't have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn't having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it's 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let's just say my lab grade better be an A.
Wait a minute are you saying you fucked in the hot tub??

You sick little bastard
Imagine that was your or my daughter. Her little butt with the hands of a e90 sexman