Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
How are the Dems scaring an average voter ? The Dems are in fact their champions with specifically targeted policies to prove it (like tackling CEO pay, corporate taxes, universal health care, college fees and so on). The Dems are currently working hard for the working class as opposed to the Trump administration who is in the pocket of the corporations and the rich. Twice as many corporations as before pay zero taxes under Trump and the already obscene wealth gap is increasing even more. Does the average working class voter want more of that ? Only if he is brainwashed by the Liar In Chief and his state TV.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saving this one too. Didn't you also disappear after the last election?

You do know that America is largely a meritocracy? Do you know what it takes to become the CEO of a large company?

My old CEO at a mid-size biotech had over 20,000,000 frequent flier miles in a 25 year career. Do the math JUST ON THAT. Most people aren't willing to do the work and make the sacrifice to achieve what even a VP in a large organization must do.

You guys are delusional. Feelings. "I think" rather than facts. People will vote their paychecks, retirements, achievement, and security and we know who the enemy of each of those are...Democrats.

Shouldn't you be worried about Brexit or somesuch?

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Poiseuille2738.50