08-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #5
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
You live in Florida where Tag and Shifter kart racing is common. Jealous for that reason, My Tag is so outdated it's now just taken to auto-x and occasionally a lemons race. Suggest joining a rental series first it might steer you in Tag or Shifter direction.
As much fun (and cool factor) there is for a shifter, I don’t know that I’d be ready to jump in to that side of the pool just yet.

Would really enjoy a rental series, but we just don’t have anything nearby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxTHIR13ENxx View Post
Jumping on board on this thread, too.
Very much into karting, but never really go out and look for events. I usually just tag along whenever something is happening.

Where abouts in FL are you?
- Leo.
I’m in North Florida, Tallahassee area specifically. There’s a dedicated track only about 20 minutes from my house in Monticello (https://www.mkmc.us/). Went there a couple weekends ago and talked with one of the guys for a good while. Took me around the track and sounds like a consistent, large group of TaG 125. Would be perfect. Another good track over towards Jacksonville so I hear.

I’m a little apprehensive on picking something up as we should be moving in the near future. But when we do, we’ll have quick access to Atlanta Motorsports Park, Carolina Motorsports Park, and GoPro Motorplex. May still be a good get.