10-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #69
xtac
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 17 F80 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdubbz View Post
Actually xtac the blackberry has a touch screen phone too. I have it so it's not like you can't have that feature on a bb.

BmDblU hit the nail right on the head with his post. It's a novelty. The iPhone is a piece of dirt unless you're a 16 year old and the only ppl who defend them are the owners. Once you get a bb you'll realize how much better it is.

jakna.
You mean the one they tried to copy the iphone and failed? the storm is crap. The only people think iphone is a novelty is luddites, ignorant, or bb users. I don't see how you can say bb is better, in what way? certaintly not the os, the form, the apps, the support, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
Look at the forum membership. Most of the members are in the 16-25 range. They are the ones that are looking to play games on a phone and do not have to type drawn out emails or edit documents. I use a Macbook Pro and would never go back to an iPhone. My Blackberry Bold offers more than the iPhone did in terms of totality.
I type out long emails on my iphone just fine, but than again who reallys need to type of long emails on a small device whether its a bb or iphone when laptops are right in front of you.

I fail to see how blackberry can even be compared to the iphone, in any form or fashion. I just don't see it, fanboism aside, i mean really?

didn't want to turn this thread into a iphone vs bb, so this will be my last reply on this issue, where are the other mac owners!