cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Damn...that's cheap compared to what I pay for propane at my vacation home. I don't have my own tank. It's a communal tank in the development my place is in. I don't know how many tanks are there and how many homes get serviced off of a single tank. I have a meter at my house which is where they can measure my consumption.

I have the option to lock in the propane rate for the year that spans through the heating season. I did so over the summer and thought I might have made a mistake by locking in so soon as gas prices were falling. I think I might have made the right decision. I locked in at $3.44. And I also can't shop around for a cheaper supplier; nor the community. The current supplier has an exclusive contract as they're the ones that put in the tanks. Blows. But it is what it is.
For what it’s worth, the last propane delivery we got for our property in NE Pa was at $2.59.