dharper
BMW CCA Member
United_States
Rep

Drives: '19 BMW X3 30i-'11 BMW 128i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4BimmerChris View Post
Tennessee is the same way as Minnesota they flip me off driving down the road just because I drive a m4. People will brake check and do the same thing as up there. I remember I was driving through my neighborhood once at a stop sign I go first to 2nd in the Manual sport mode on DCT and just up to 3k nothing much I had someone swirve then stop in front of me rolled down window and honked there horn and yelled at me. I don’t even stop I swirve around them and downshift to 5k and go through the gear redline lol I also came out of a restaurant one day and I look and there’s this guy in a drive thru at Taco Bell he’s a passenger he taps on his glass pointing at my car then flips me off. I can go on forever about what happens here.
I have to commute through Nashville every day for work, and have experienced some of the negative bias mentioned above. Hell, it happened before I began driving a BMW, however there is a noticeable uptick since moving to a BMW as my daily. I just try to avoid them crashing into me as they're doing their thing. Where we live, I've noticed it's especially bad on Sunday when they practically run you off the road, flip you off, and then turn into church.