View Single Post
      12-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
crashtestdummy81
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: YMB F83

I've had mine since launch but only been able to drive it for about a month due to work, even so I've still managed to put 2500 miles on it and its a fantastic car.
I would suggest you get to your dealer and take whatever M3/4 the have for a test drive but be prepared to buy one. When I went in it was with the clear intention of buying either a 435 or M4 convertible, the only demo car the had with the '35 engine was an M135 so I drove that back to back with the M4 and there was absolutely no comparison between the engines. It had to be the M4!
I've not noticed any harshness in the suspension and drive 99% of the time in sport. The level of grip in the corners is surprising, you can soon find yourself getting excited and heading down a country lane a little faster than you intended yet still feeling slower than you are used to.
The with the convertible comfort pack top down driving is a pleasure and the wind gives no clue that you're getting fast until you're really going some, it's easy to join a motorway and hit 80 and not even feel it.
MPG: normal driving(for me) I'm getting low-mid 20's, spirited driving is 15 but it will sit at about 35 at a constant 70.
It is a fun, fast and enjoyable car to drive, you sometimes just have to make an excuse to drive it.
Appreciate 0